• Lola and the Boy Next Door Review

    When I picked this book I was in the mood for a feel good romantic story. Stephanie Perkins knows how to write a fun heart-warming contemporary novel. This is the companion book for Anna and the French Kiss. [...]

  • Reason to Breathe Review

    In this book we are introduced to Emma (Emily) Thomas, her life seems perfectly normal from the outside, she is a straight A student at Weslyn High, editor for the school newspaper, soccer and basketball player but what happens when she arrives home is something she is not willing to admit, not even to herself.[...]

  • Fracture Review

    Author Megan Miranda launches her debut novel with the absorbing story of Delaney Maxwell, it should be just another day in her life but instead turns out to be the day she died, for eleven minutes she was under freezing water, for 11 minutes she was considered death. That should have been the end of her story, but life gave her a second chance and now her world will never be normal again.[...]

  • The Secret of Ella and Micha Review

    When Ella ran away from home she left everything and everyone behind, including her best friend Micha. For 8 months nobody knew where she was or if she was ever coming back, she decides to return home for the summer and is confronted with her past.[...]

New Awards !! :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over the last weeks I received these awards and I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you who have considered me to receive them. It's always an honor. :)

I received these Wonderful awards from Morgan @ Smitten With Books Thank you so much!! She has a great blog that I love, be sure to check it out. :)




These awards are for those rare and kindhearted followers and friends who leave the sweatest comments and remind me why I love blogging in the first place.





I’d like to pass these awards to:

1.- Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
4.- Amelia @ Imagination in Focus
5.- Christina T @ Reading Extensively
6.- Kirsty @ The Book Mogul
7.- Carrie @ In the Hammock
8.- Mizz Yasmin @ iRead n iReview
9.- Corrine @ Lost for Words
10.- Melissa @ i swim for oceans


I received this award from Christina @ Confessions of A Book Addict Thank you!! It really means alot to me :)

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive... Keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

Rules:
1.-Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!!
2.-Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has recived the award.
3.-Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award. and add his /her name in the Mr.Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

I’d like to pass this award to:

3.- Darlyn @ dArLyN&bOoKs
4.- Carrie @ In the Hammock
6.- Morgan @ Smitten With Books



I received these Stylish and Beautiful awards from Jillian @ Random Ramblings Thank you so much!















I’d like to pass these awards to:

2.- Tina @ TinasBookReviews
3.- Cindy @ Princess Bookie
4.- Andrea @ The Little Bookworm
7.- Melissa @ Spellbound By Books



I received this award from Christina T @ Reading Extensively Thank you very much!!.

The rules are that I have to answer the following questions with single word answers and then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers


I’d like to pass this award to all mentioned above

Questions:

Your cell phone ? iPhone Your hair? Straight ✿ Your mother ? Lovely

Your father? Inspiring ✿ Your favorite food? Italian ✿ Your dream last night? Weird

Your favorite drink? Tea ✿ Your dream/goal? Successful ✿ Your hobby? Reading

What room are you in? Study ✿ Your fear? Death ✿ Muffins? Chocholatte

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy ✿ Something that you aren't? Grumpy

Wish list item? ✿ Last thing you did? Dinner ✿ Your TV? Off

Your pets? Cute ✿ Friends? Amazing ✿ Your mood? Happy ✿ Vehicle? Yes

Something you aren't wearing? Watch ✿ Your favorite color? Blue

Your favorite store? Amazon ✿ Last time you cried? February

One place you go to over and over again? Park ✿ Facebook? Friendly

Favorite place to eat? Home.



I received this Splash award from Corrine @ Lost For Words Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!



This award is given to the blog that is alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring.

The Rules:
1.- Put the logo on your blog/post
2.-Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3.- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4.- Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5.- Remember to link to the person from whom you received your splash award.
6.- Have F-U-N.

I’d like to pass this award to :

8.- Melissa @ i swim for oceans









Last but not least, Jackie @ Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories also gave me the Happy 101 Award but since I've already received that one and passed it on here is the link Happy 101
Thank you so much!! :) .



16 comments:

  1. Hi!hanks so much for including in your awards list!That is so sweet of you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness darling!
    Thank you thank you thank you!
    *HUGS*
    This is awesome.
    Thank you for the abundance of honors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the awards!! Thank you so much for passing some of them on to me!! Your kind words are just as sweet as the awards :) Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you on the award, well done on getting so many yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all your awards! Its so nice of you to pass them along, thank you for passing some of them on to me! Totally made my morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats on all your awards. And thanks for passing a couple on to me. That is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your blog awards! Thank you for passing the Blogger Buddy and Humane Award on to me. I've just recently received the Blogger Buddy award so I won't be passing it on at this time but the Humane Award is new to me. Thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got a bunch of awards! Congratulations you deserve them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Shantal for passing the profilic blogger award onto me. You totally just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog via Bookworming In The 21st Century. Congrats on getting SOOO many awards!

    Your blog looks awesome and I'm now a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful blog! Found you via Bookworming in the 21st Century!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Shantel for all the great awards....
    **Big Smiles**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for giving me such lovely awards and so many. Thank you again. :)

    And ofcourse congratulations with getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on all the awards! Just dropping by via the book hop. Fabulous site! Definitely going to have to check out more of your reviews. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the awards! Thanks for participating in The Saturday Network, where I just found your blog, and I agree your blog is very STYLISH! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and I read every one of them. ♥